Monday, July 5, 2010

BELIEVE IT OR NOT !

I have massage occasionally. There are many types of massages. Most claimed that theirs are authentic. I tried on many types of massages.

Of all massages, Thai traditional massage is the most effective and relaxing.

Before I retired , I had "thorn in the bone" . I felt sharp thorn on the back heel of my leg. I suffered from this agony for a number of years. Iwent to Bangkok for holidays and was introduced to 2 hours Thai traditional massage. After a single session, the pain was completely cured !

I had both shoulder back pain for a couple of years. I felt "pain" when I raise my hands and had difficulty in changing T-shirts. I went for a 2 hours traditional Thai massage at Odyssey in Terbau City. After a single session, the pain was no more there anymore !

2 comments:

  1. i love massage too.. whatever as long as no hanky panky.. hahhaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I too am retired wayyyyy back. Re massage...all my life only experienced once...in Tokyo, Japan....by a professional mature masseur.
    For some reason or other I will not go to women barbers nor massage parlours....

    Ohh, I do have aches and pains....believe you me...I think more than most people...all work caused. As well some years back falling down the staircase....but have never appreciated being massaged.

    Glad to read your shoulder back pains cured by massage.
    I sure know what back pain is....mine caused from falling off a tree, ha ha, and the staircase.

    You stay easy and have fun, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete