Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday / Father's day celebrations in 2011 ! WOW

I'm 64 years' old in June , 2011 !

I really had a wonderful birthday month and Father's day falls in June, too ! My wife and my good friend are also having their birthdays in June, too !

Imagine 9 celebrations altogether .... LOL

1) My wife and I had lunch at A Yat restaurant,Turf City for the abalone set on Tuesday 14/6 ;
2) My wife , younger daughter and I had dinner at Zhou restaurant, Anchor Point on Wednesday 15/6;
3) My wife, Reggi and wife and I had dinner in Zing Long restaurant , Bedok North on Friday 17/6 ;
4) My wife ,my two daughters and I had lunch in Zing Yie resturant, Liang Court on Saturday 18/6;
5) Barberque with neighbours (dinner) at Segar on Saturday 18/6
6) With Woon Oon and wife at Farjar for lunch on 22/6
7) Barbeque with church wardens (dinner) in Saint Teresa Church on 25/6
8) With wife and younger daughter have lunch at Wishbone restaurant, Bukit Timah Plaza on 27/6
9) With good friend (Mr Ong) have lunch (chicken mee) at China town Point area on 25/6


WOW !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment