Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In the beginning

I'm an ordinary worker. I worked throughout my life till I opted for an slightly earlier retirement. Looking back and comparing my life with many of my friends and colleages, I believe I have made it in life.

It is not easy and smooth but working life is more stable and receive less "hiccups" encounters !

God blessed me to have a wonderful wife and 2 lovely daughters, a stable working life and to build up a simple peaceful family life. Indeed, my working life was quite a smooth sail. I only served in two companies in my 34 years' of working. Like many others, inorder to enjoy the fruits of my labour, I also upgraded my home once. Having stay in the city areas for 26 years, for a change, I made a switch to rural area with bigger space of accomodation. I lived simply and comfortably and enjoy my retirement to the umost .

I have no regret . What more in life would I want to ask for ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment